free hit counter Knit-Whit: Five Places I've Knit

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Five Places I've Knit

Kat's having a contest and she wants to know 5 places I've knit other than in the house and at a knitting store so here it goes:
1. At a motorcycle race in Brainerd, MN (while I was working-oops;-) and also at a motorcycle track day in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
2. At the pool, I even attempted knitting on the floatie!
3. During a seminar on Oral Pathology.
4. At a New Year's party and a Halloween Party.
5. On a train traveling home from Chicago.

The fate of my Easter eggs...

7 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Knitting in pool on a floatie! Now that is what I call total relaxation.

6:43 AM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog today I said "Hey those are my socks by the pool!" I still love them Carrie.

8:46 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger kat said...

oh i should tell my roommate to knit during her pathology class.

10:57 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Cece said...

Thanks for the donation!

I should make a list of place I've knitted... mine would be interesting!

11:05 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

My easter eggs have also met their fate. Knitting at the pool does sounds nice, but I imagine it is difficult to stay dry.

2:00 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Ooh - what happened to the eggs? It looks almost scary!

2:01 PM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I would have loved to see you knitting on a floatie! :)

4:43 AM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger