free hit counter Knit-Whit: Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring is in the Air

This past weekend we attended a MN Swarm game and of course I shot a self portrait of us. See my skinny husband down there?? He's been working super hard this winter and has dropped 55 pounds. I'm super proud of him and he's inspired me to work out more than I ever have before. Our last MN Wild game was Sunday but since our car was in need of repair, K stayed home to work on it and I took my mom to the game. We had a fun time but sadly the Wild lost to the Red Wings. It looks like they pulled off a 5-4 win tonight however. Go Wild!













Look! There's sprouts popping up in the garden!!! I planted some new bulbs last fall and I can't remember what they are. I guess time will tell.













I have an exciting knitting opportunity coming up, I'll tell you when I can...

2 Comments:

Blogger JustApril said...

aaawwwww! What a CUTE couple! =D Looking soooo happy, totally sweet.

yaaay for getting healthy!

8:30 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

You have an exciting knitting opportunity coming up?? What? you are totally being a tease lately. haha. Bet it's for a cause. Am I right?

8:41 AM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger