free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's In My Blood

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's In My Blood

My mom always tells me I didn't get my creativity from her. I must have gotten it from my dad. This week he whipped up (designed, cut & welded) this fish which will go to Ely, MN for display over the summer. K painted it on Sunday and we brought it over to my dad tonight, I think he was pleased with the end result.











It's been so nice these last couple of days in MN, near 80ยบ yesterday and low 70's today! Tonight I took my first ride on my motorcycle, I thought I'd need a little time to get reaquainted with it but it was like ridin' a bike ;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That fish is soooo awesome!

1:41 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Katie Collette said...

I LOVE the fish. So cool.

8:36 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Cece said...

I've been riding for 6 years, and the very first year I got back on after the winter, I was super nervous (and had no problems). The second year, a little less, and this spring, I didn't even think about it.

I rode in to work today - 42 degrees... but by the time I leave, 75!

8:38 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

I love the Dad Fish.

8:46 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

This will be my fourth year riding, and I just love it. I pulled my bike out of the garage this weekend, but then I went and looked for new ones. So bad!

12:52 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Matt said...

Very cool Carrie... btw - ask Splatgirl about trying to start the Aprilia's... :)

9:24 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

That is a cool fish! Glad to hear you were out riding in this fabulous weather. You'll be happy to hear that I am knitting a pair of socks again. I also just bought some Lorna's Laces too.

4:11 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger