free hit counter Knit-Whit: Secret Pal 5 Questionnaire

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Secret Pal 5 Questionnaire

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I like natural fibers best. I have used novelty yarns in addition to natural fibers but I'm not into 100% fuzzy plastic scarfs. I typically shop at yarn shops as opposed to hobby shops and I have been known to buy RH & LB but only when no one's looking.
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
No & no.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
No true allergies although I don't like the smell of smoke.
4. How long have you been knitting?
About 2 1/2 years.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

Amazon, there's a link to my complete profile on my sidebar which has a link to my list.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I tend to go towards vanilla since it's safe, I'm not really into florals but I do like fruity scents.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Did I mention I'm a Dental Hygienist?? The answer is YES.
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I like to quilt and bead. I have done some scrapbooking and I am always willing to try just about anything.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like a variety of music, yes my computer plays mp3s.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like bright fun colors: red, orange, lime green, purple. I also LOVE pink.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married, 1 dog ~Casey.
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
Oh boy...to stay healthy and happy.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Koigu KPPPM is my most favorite, a close 2nd is Galway for felting.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Fuzzy, furry 100% plastic yarn like this.
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Anything felted.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Small projects that are easy to transport.
17. What are you knitting right now?
Baby booties & a hat for my cousins baby.
18. What do you think about ponchos?

'Let the poncho go!!!!'
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
I like either.
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Birch are my favorite but I also like bamboo, aluminum sometimes, plastic hardly ever.
21. Are you a sock knitter?
Oh yes!!!
22. How did you learn to knit?
My mom showed me the basics and from there I taught myself with lots of help from the www.
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
Probably a set of mittens which I started last November.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
I love dogs.
25. What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday of course.
26. Is there anything that you collect?
I've been trying to stop collecting things...but I guess you could say I collect yarn!
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
None
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Not really although I have some on my wishlist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is going to be fun! I have some gifties in mind already.
Your Secret Pal

4:33 PM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger