free hit counter Knit-Whit: Wobbly Tote

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wobbly Tote

I've gathered up my yarn for the wobbly tote KAL which is starting April 15th. I used one of my favorite t-shirts as the color inspiration for this project, I promise to pose the bag with the shirt in it's final photo shoot. Here's a clue. All of the yarn is Cascade 220 and the pink came from my Secret Pal 7 (I'm dying to know who she is).










Does it seem that I'm always starting projects but never finishing? Has there been anything I've mentioned, started but never finished, shown photos of the yarn but never started that you've wondered where in the H-E-double hockey sticks it went? Leave me a comment and I'll try to address these issues ;-)

Tonight I have to get reading on this months book club selection The Sparrow. Has anyone out there read this book? I just can't get into it although the last time I sat down to read I was a bit more interested than I was at the beginning of the book. I have a feeling I won't finish it before Wednesday.

5 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

those colors are truly fab together. can't wait to see them knitted up!

11:23 PM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Cool project! What color is the cascade 220 top right? The light blue one? Thanks

7:06 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I read The Sparrow and I loved it - but it does take a while to get going. I think once you get hooked you won't be able to put it down.

7:15 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Great colors, they will make a great wobbly tote.

9:47 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Colleen said...

I tried, I really tried, to read The Sparrow. I think there was too much going on for me to truly get into it and appreciate it the way it was meant to be. Perhaps I should read it again this summer when school gives me my brain back.

1:55 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger