free hit counter Knit-Whit: Summer Lovin'

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Summer Lovin'

Splatgirl invited me over today for a little floating and knitting. I knit a bit on my sockapal2za project and managed a little sunburn as well. It's just crazy how hot it's been here but being in the pool made it so much nicer. Boy also had some friends over (one was fellow blogger, Matt) so it became a regular pool party! Boy even did some pool stunts which I caught on film but won't show here...take my word, it was funny.

I even got a little giftie while I was there, silicone muffin liners just like she sent Super Eggplant! So cool. The presents didn't end there however. When I got home I had a package waiting for me at the door from my seret pal 5! A couple of books...one being 'the book', some scrapbook stickies and a decorate-it-yourself frame! Thanks so much secret pal!!! Now I can cross a few books off my wishlist.

Speaking of books, did you get it yet? I went to the local Barnes & N*ble last night around midnight but left since I had no desire to wait a couple of hours for a book. I went back early this morning to get my copy...the store was still busy...and also scored a HP poster, an HP rubber bracelet and a set of HP glasses. Now when am I going to find time to read?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heat right now is KILLING me. Currently I'm sitting in front of a large fan, on high, and barely not sweating. Ugh.

Have fun reading Harry Potter! :)

9:36 AM, July 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger