free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's a Mitten!

Friday, November 05, 2004

It's a Mitten!

I cruised on the mitten today while listening to a seminar on Oral Pathology given by the UofM Dental School pathology professors. Sort of interesting although I sure am glad I had a project to work on! My friend Becca worked on her first project, a dishcloth and there was another woman close by us who was knitting a scarf. After knitting for 8 hours straight, hopefully I'll still feel inspired enough to start the second one when I finish this one. It's knit with Plassard Pichenette kid mohair blend and Lang Jawool wool blend. I'm very close to closing up the mitten, I found a pattern that has left & right handed mitten directions so I'm looking forward to finishing it in a nice way. Look at what I carried it in!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger