free hit counter Knit-Whit: Super Sized Secret Pal Seven

Monday, April 17, 2006

Super Sized Secret Pal Seven

The postman delivered a super sized package from my Secret Pal 7 today! And now I know who she is, it's Brooklyn Handspun!! She definitely has been reading my blog because she had me completely pegged! She packaged everything in a handmade tote bag, it's sitting behind all the presents. She filled the bag with 2 skeins of dye-your-own sockyarn and about a gazillion packets of Kool-Aid, a box of beads and findings for jewelry making, a skein of handspun merino with sparkles (maybe for a hat?), a can of peanuts, 3 Ritter Sport bars (I haven't tried one yet!) and a skein of superwash sock wool so I can knit socks and wear them without the bottoms felting. Whew, she really out did herself and I truly appreciate all the thoughtful gifts!!
Thank you Brooklyn Handspun!
ETA: New Photo!

5 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

That is so awesome, I keep clicking back on it the photo admiring all the beads! Love all the yarns too. Looking forward to seeing what color scheme you dye your yarn in!

9:11 PM, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, my SP7 sent me Kool-Aid and sock yarn, too. Chocolate, too. I love Secret Pal packages, even when other people get them. I thought about you today when I asw my pink Rio de la Plato yarn.

9:33 PM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Lucky.

7:09 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Brooklyn Handspun said...

Hey there - I'm so glad you like the package! All the secrecy was killing me! Ohh and those ritter sport bars are great! I can't wait to see what you make with all of it!

10:06 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

That's great stuff! Those Ritter candies are awesome.

10:28 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger