free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Ball Jar

Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Ball Jar

I have a huge plan brewing for these Koigu scraps I've gathered over the years. With the next 9 days off work with little to no plans, I hope to be able to show you a finished object very soon. But, I am not promising anything since I do have a ridiculous list of items to do in the next week such as 'remove wax from the table quilt' and 'dust night table'. Hey, a girls got to have goals.
What will this become?
I've used these leftovers for sooo many projects including this scarf & sock, a mini sweater, baby booties, a camera condom or 2 or 3, more baby booties, anklet socks, sockapal2za socks, a finished pair of Crusoe socks, my favorite orange socks and a gifted pair of ankle socks.
And a view from the other side...
Koigu balls
I can't believe it's June already, can you?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the jar of yarn balls.

9:29 AM, June 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, I cant wait to see what it will be. Although, it sure looks pretty in the jar. ;D

1:45 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger