free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Day I Spill My Guts

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Day I Spill My Guts

Lori wants to know What is the name of the Dobie you grew up with?
Her name was Tina. She came to live with us soon after I was born and died on my brother's 15th birthday. She was a great dog, the one our family always compares our other dogs to.

Mrs. A asked If you could be anyone else, who would you be and why?
William Wegman because he makes his living working with Wiemaraners, my favorite dog of course. And he's a photographer, I'd like to be a famous photographer...like Ansel Adams. So I guess that's 2 answers.

Splatgirl is full of questions!
How did you get to be so organized and on top of stuff?
Probably from my mom. It's not as though I had organizing lessons or anything but it must be because of the way I was raised, right? Thanks mom!

What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?

I was put into a trash can during 7th grade. I always got picked on. Maybe I'm better today for that.

What do you want to be like when your 70?
I'd like to be retired, fit, active and good looking. :-) We have to keep each other in line...remember??

And for a little more about me, I was tagged by Eleni from Holy Knit! Batman and pjbknit for the 7 random facts about yourself meme.

1) When seated in a restaurant, I prefer to be in the seat that has a view of the restaurant as opposed to a wall. Looking out a window is acceptable, there's just something about all the action being at my back that I don't like.
2)I am the meat police. I like meat a lot but I hate finding fat or gristle or anything weird in it so I pick it apart before I eat it. Strange enough, I love bologna and hot dogs (pork not beef however).
3)I have won several 1st place trophies for racing snowmobiles, all are bigger than any of Kyle's trophies ;-)
4)I once won a bicycle at a bus patrol picnic. I've been fairly lucky ever since so I'm not one of those people who say "I never win!".
5)As a kid, I used to read books in bed under the covers with a flashlight. I still do that except now I have a proper book light and I don't get completely under the covers but pretty darn close.
6)I don't like loud music. In fact, there's a certain range of sound that makes my ears "crackle".
7)I own near 100 Longaberger baskets. Mom...don't gasp...you have even more.

I think this meme has made its way across the blogosphere so I won't tag anyone. If you feel like doing this meme, just do it!
My pink tennies
Whew, this may be my longest post yet!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Ooooh, fun facts. I love the pink high tops too - now we know even more about you!

2:22 PM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Great getting to know you even better!

4:12 PM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger