free hit counter Knit-Whit: Chi-Town Sox

Friday, April 28, 2006

Chi-Town Sox











Yarn: Koigu KPPPM Color# P511
purchased the 1st time I went to Chicago although not in Chicago...I bought it on the drive home in Madison, WI
Needles: Size 2 DPN Rosewood
Started: February 23rd, 2006...in Chicago at the Ritz hotel ;-) (gosh they need to clean their windows!)
Finished: April 28, 2006
Pattern: A basic sock pattern from a sock knitting class I took when I just started knitting. 1x1 rib for 13 rows and then a 3x1 rib down the leg & instep.
I continued with the 3x1 rib all the way to the end of the toe.

These socks are orange so that must count for April Project Spectrum!

3 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Ohhh, thanks for the color #! Great color for this fall!!

5:06 PM, April 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they're gorgeous, I love the colors - you know, orange is my absolute fave color, so very spring-like and cheerful! Great work done!

1:40 AM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Beeeeeeautiful!

2:14 PM, April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger