free hit counter Knit-Whit: Subtle Brother

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Subtle Brother

Way back when I posted about projects on the needles, one of those projects was this camera condom for my brother's camera. Check out these comments for his very subtle hint for me to knit him one. Sweet isn't he? I just realized I never posted a photo of it and since this is a slow knitting time for me I thought it would be appropriate to show it to you. I added a button to it because I wish I had one on mine since it's pretty slippery.

Since we're on the subject of my brother, he has also sent a subtle hint regarding posting a photo of him here. So here you go Chris.

He was in Alaska a week or so ago for business and did a little Halibut fishing. Apparently they caught their limit every day for 3 days in a row. Halibut fishing is one of my favorite memories of Alaska so I know he must have had a great time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went on a trip to Alaska a few years back and did some halibut fishing as well. I caught a halibut that was bigger than me in both height and weight... after that, as you can imagine, I was completely fished out. It was a great trip, though.

12:02 AM, May 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger