free hit counter Knit-Whit: Melon Anklets

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Melon Anklets

I couldn't resist knitting Alison't ankle socks! She's doing it, and so is she. And her and her and her too.

Yarn: Koigu KPPPM 1 skein
Color: P140
Needles: Size 3 birch DPN's

Pattern: Alison's Ankle Socks Thank you Alison!!
Started: July 9th
Finished: July 19th

I love this pattern, it's very well written and clear. No mistakes. Quick too! Even though it took me 10 days to knit the pair, each sock was finished within 2-3 days. I will definitely be knitting another pair of anklets. I may have to get some Cashoft as soon as my yarn diet is over. When are you going to knit a pair?

3 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

Your socks look great! And you are right, it does seem like 'everybody' is knitting them. I'm thinking I need to follow suit too, just a toe-up version.

11:33 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger cmeknit said...

Looks fabulous! I think I will make a pair out of koigu too! They knit up so fast..why not?!

2:15 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger alison said...

Those look so cute! Glad you enjoyed the pattern. Wishing you happy feet! :)

8:32 PM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger