free hit counter Knit-Whit: A Day Late & A Dollar Short

Monday, May 28, 2007

A Day Late & A Dollar Short

I am a little late with my March / April pincushion challenge but I just couldn't stand not to have made a pincushion for every theme so far, so I figured better late than never. I made this one using the pattern from Heather Bailey in Quilts and More. And since the theme was Eats, I used fabric covered in radishes! I probably could have stuffed the cushion a bit more but I ran out of poly-fill and wanted it done now so I did what I could. The giant button is from my Grandma's button box.
Radish Pincushion

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Wow! You were a busy poster this weekend. I really love the colors in your pincushion, I actually really like those retro fabrics.

8:22 AM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Such a charming pincushion. LOVE IT!

1:34 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love your cushions they are so cute!

4:07 PM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger