free hit counter Knit-Whit: 2 down 3 to go

Saturday, October 23, 2004

2 down 3 to go

Yay! I have 2 finished projects! Casey was a good boy by allowing me to photograph him with one of them, and no I usually don't dress him up in silly clothes. As you can see, Fall is in full form here in Minnesota. A bit chilly & wet but very pretty. The scrapbook is coming along nicely and should be finished tonight while I watch game 1 of the World Series. I need to run to the local scrapbooking store for a few supplies in order to finish up. Kyle's been busy doing maintenance on my car (remember...it's 12 years old) I'm lucky that he's so handy. There's been a little knitting going on today but not a whole lot. I might have something to show later in the week but no promises. My friend Lara has a finished object too, gee I wish I could view it on her blog ;-).


Isn't he a gem? Posted by Hello



All it took was 3 minutes... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger