free hit counter Knit-Whit: Another Bootie, Coming Right Up

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another Bootie, Coming Right Up

I need to knit a 3rd bootie, a prize goes to the first person to e-mail me with the answer as to why.

I gave these to my cousin yesterday and she didn't care one way or the other but I know it will always bother me so she'll have a spare bootie laying around.
Update: Michelle of Pink Knits gave the correct answer. One top is knit and one is purled. It's supposed to be purled but I think I like the knit side up better. Karrie also gave the correct answer but just a few minutes late. Thank you both for being loyal readers!

5 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

I know, I know! But I only know that because I've made those same booties before so I'll keep it a secret and let someone else win the prize :P

10:24 AM, June 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to knit a third so you have a bootie to keep the booties in?

2:54 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Carrie said...

No she doesn't need a booty to keep them in. Nice try though. No one's emailed me with the correct answer yet. Keep them coming.

5:17 PM, June 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it because the "pattern"/"colors" don't match up?

5:57 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger karrie said...

I think I like the knit-side out the best.

2:16 PM, June 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger