free hit counter Knit-Whit: Yes I'm Still Alive

Monday, September 12, 2005

Yes I'm Still Alive

Sockapal2za's are finished! Actually they've been finished since last Tuesday but I wanted to get them blocked and pretty plus we were away for the weekend so I wasn't able to get a post in. This photo does not completely represent the color so if you really want to know what the socks look like click here. Maybe tomorrows weather will be more conducive for photography and I'll get a better shot.
**Updated photo**

Details:
Pattern-none really...1x1 rib for 6 rows then a 2x2 rib leg & instep with an eye of partridge heel.
Yarn-Koigu KPPPM 100% merino wool color P704 2 skeins
Started-July 3
Finished-September 8
Knit for-wouldn't you like to know!

5 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

They are very pretty. How exciting that the 'BIG' day is almost here!!

8:37 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great looking socks!
cara
earth mother

10:21 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! Simplicity is so often the best way to go.

12:06 AM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Ruby Banshee said...

The look great with the fall colors. Very pretty socks, nice job.

3:33 PM, September 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie! Wow, I *love* your SockPal socks! They are the most beautiful shade of Koigu I've seen yet! I hope you're my pal! ;) heehee

7:47 AM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger