free hit counter Knit-Whit: Llama Love

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Llama Love

Splatgirl and I visited the local sheep & wool festival this past Saturday and had a pretty good time. We saw plenty of llamas including this one with quite the set of choppers. Unfortunately he needs a little more than a cleaning so I wasn't able to help him out.
Llama teeth
This guy was cool. He really cared less that he had hay hanging from his mouth all day.
Llama
Check out the little goat babies! They were soooo cute & soft.
Goat? & babies
Of course I manged to buy something. In keeping up on my yarn buying hiatus (save the sockapalooza yarn) , I purchased some roving and a niddy noddy only. I hope to master the dang drop spindle I bought at last years Shepherd's Harvest so I thought this roving would rekindle my interest. Splatgirl seems to think I know how to do it, I just need practice. She always believes in me.
Roving
And we also bought kettle corn, like many other MN knit bloggers. A fair is not a fair without food.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger mrs. A said...

ohhhh so cute! i love animals, too. those llamas are adorable :)

11:24 PM, May 15, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

Love the llama tooth tour - only a hygienist would notice these things!!

7:08 AM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Yea..that stuff is too pretty - I'm staying away from the drop spindles. I do not need another stash.

7:39 AM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

The llama teeth are crazy big! I am glad I don't have teeth like that.

11:26 AM, May 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fiber! Who did you buy it from?

12:13 AM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Fields of Heather said...

Great pictures! We had a wonderful too-what a beautiful day it fell on this year.

3:55 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Eleni said...

I just tagged you for a meme! See my site for details.

12:15 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Carrie said...

In case anyone else is wondering where I got the fiber, it is from Sue's Luxury Yarns
www.susanhenseldesign.com

11:07 PM, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger