free hit counter Knit-Whit: Friday Night Lights

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Friday Night Lights

First, I apologize for the out of order post.
This past Friday a bunch of us from my office went out for one of the young one's 21st birthday. We had a fun time, beginning with Erin's photo ironed onto our t-shirts. She was a bit shocked but took it all in stride. One day Erin mentioned she would like a case for her camera like the one I use so I found her birthday a perfect opportunity to knit her one. She loves pink & purple so this is what she got.

She loved it!
Here we are at O!ive Garden before the night out. I work with a great bunch of people, wouldn't you agree?

Later in the night we made our way to a German bar which serves only German beer and plays polka (is that German?). If you're into German beer games, Das Boot is for you. I was able to snap a few photos of a few guys playing with the boot, they didn't seem to mind.

Das Boot rules...

Afterwards, I went to Barnes & N*ble for HP6...too busy...went home to bed. Fast Forward to Saturday's post................

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Lance-a-lot said...

We love Olive Garden, but there is none in Alaska, so it's a destination when we visit Portland...Love your camera case. I need one. I've seen patterns before, but refresh my mind...or did you just make it up? Your ankle socks are perfect..looks like you're enjoying them!

9:36 AM, July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger