free hit counter Knit-Whit: Randomness

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Randomness

Clapotis:
I finished it today!! I'll give it a bath and block it hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday.
Secret Pal 7:
In case anyone's wondering if I'm a slacker, I'm not. I've already sent 3 packages and she loved them all.
My secret pal's been keeping touch, remember I received this awesome package? Thanks again SP7!
Sockapaloooza:
I've decided on the embossed leaves sock pattern, I have the pattern and the yarn so hopefully I'll cast on soon.
New blogger on the block:
I helped out KnitPastis a while back with some knitting woes and now she's started her very own blog, check it out!
Creativity:
Remember I made big plans to be creative last week? Well, it didn't work out as I planned. I did manage to get in a lot of R & R and I knit a Clapotis!
Travel:
I leaving for Chicago on Thursday so you won't hear from me for a while but I do plan to get some knitting done so all won't be lost in the knit blogging world.
Olympics:
I'm not such a fan of ice dancing, I just realized this. However, I did enjoy the new snowboard cross.
Books:
This morning I finished My Friend Leonard by James Frey, I liked it better than A Million Little Pieces. Next up? The Sparrow by May Doria Russell.
Work:
I'm annoyed that I have to get back at it tomorrow, I've had fun staying home.













One last thing...I kiss my dog on his lips, how could you resist this face? ;-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... I would give him some mouth to muzzle action any day.

10:11 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

Oh yeah I do too. And I let her give me kisses on the chin. They're our babies and that's just how it is.

Congrats on finishing the Clapotis! I really should go work on mine right now. I'd never even heard of ice dancing or curling until this year. They seem to be the winter version of synchronized swimming.

11:09 PM, February 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that was gross... until we got Aggie a few months ago. I just can't resist her pretty face. That is one gorgeous Weimaraner you've got there. One of my favorite breeds.

1:22 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is truly a beautiful dog!

4:10 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

That was fast! You finished the Clapotis already. MMMMMMMWAH! A kiss to Casey!

7:12 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benimde köpeğim(dog) var, onu çok seviyorum.(I love you dog)

5:58 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger