free hit counter Knit-Whit: Wanted: Interweave Knits Winter 2005

Monday, February 13, 2006

Wanted: Interweave Knits Winter 2005

I think I've settled on knitting the Embossed Leaves socks from IK Winter 2005 for my sockapaloooza pal. The kicker is I never picked up this issue since at 1st glance I didn't see anything I wanted to knit, another sock pattern?? Didn't need it, plus I'm not a huge fan of wearing lace. I went to 2 bookstores today and one knitting shop and couldn't find it. I have one more store to check later today...

Does anyone have this magazine and would be willing to part with it, borrow it, copy the pattern (is this legal?). I'd be willing to trade something for it or pay you for it.

Please e-mail me if this is a possibility.

Thanks!!!

Update: I've found a copy to borrow! Thanks Rebecca!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger