free hit counter Knit-Whit: Absolutely NO Knitting

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Absolutely NO Knitting

Have I knit at all in the last 24 hours? Nope.
Last night we went for a quick dinner, a trip to the book store and a movie. Look what I already found in the magazine section!










After the book store we braved the cold and went to a late movie. Now, you must know something about me. I fall asleep during every movie, I mean every movie...including Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the noon showing! Last night we went to the 10:30 pm showing of The World's Fastest Indian and I stayed wide awake the whole time and when it ended I looked at Kyle and said "I didn't want it to end". This movie was fabulous and based on a true story. Even if I wasn't into motorcycles I would have enjoyed it.






Today we helped some friends at their new house. A glass floor was placed and we mixed oodles of cement to form the soaking tub. Good times but very sleepy...

5 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

I'll have to add "indian" to the list - I wasn't really sure I wanted to see it from the ads.

I went to Yarn Cafe yesterday and they had the clear Chibis in several different colors - I decided on green. I really wanted to buy one of each, but managed to restrain myself. Perhaps that will be a little splurge each time I visit a yarn store over the next few months.

I also picked up that new IWK and think it's a fantastic issue. The new VK came in the mail too, but I haven't had time to look it over yet.

8:21 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Thanks for the update on The World's Fastest Indian. Jason wants to see it today so now I feel much better about going. We've heard only good things about it. Sounds like you guys had a fun day out! :)

12:04 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh we were talking about the World's Fastest Indian just last night. We haven't watched a movie since the baby was born. I think we'll have to wait for it to come out on video.

1:10 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

ooh I've never heard of that movie. I'll have to see if that's showing here.

1:45 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like an interesting movie.

I'm totally jealous of your friend's house. The glass floor is cool and I COVET a soaking tub.

5:04 PM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger