free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Rumors Are True

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Rumors Are True

All over the internets I've been seeing little spools of reinforcement thread popping out of Lang Jawoll skeins. I happened to have one laying around and picked it up to knit with it after my Crusoe disaster. I dug around and what do you know...I had one too! It even matches the stripes. This is brilliant. Now I need to get another couple of skeins for socks so I can actually use the thread. So much for knitting out of my stash!! (I really won't be buying any in the near future...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Collette said...

That's so fun! Like little sock yarn babies.

11:25 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

I love the little spools too! And it's one of my favorite yarns. Really soft to wear.

5:07 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger