free hit counter Knit-Whit: How Many Chibis Does One Girl Need?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How Many Chibis Does One Girl Need?

Five.










OK, OK, I'll elaborate on all my Chibi's. They are darning needle cases, no bedroom toys...quite small don't you think? Everyone wants to know where I got the clear ones. All at LYS: *correction* orange-The Yarnery in St Paul, blue-All About Yarn in Coon Rapids / Borealis in St. Paul, green-Yarn Garage in Rosemount. Since I don't really need yarn and find myself in a yarn shop I go for the cheap but cool accessories instead! Now I have a Chibi near every seat in the house and in each one of my knitting bags!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Ooh, where did you get the clear chibis?

10:07 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what? I've seen Chibis before but never knew what they were. I decided to finally go look them up.

Chibis remind me of when I first started knitting. Someone I worked with saw my big circular needles and yarn and thought umm...I was into weird um...bedroom games. Yes...that's what they make me think of. :-D

12:23 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

Yeah, where did you get the clear Chibis. I've seen them on blogs, but never in one of the local yarn stores.

12:29 AM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! The clear ones are my favorites! Where you find them?

6:27 AM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger