free hit counter Knit-Whit: Agony of Defeat

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Agony of Defeat

For those who haven't knit Jaywalkers just skip right ahead and look at the picture.
I was cruising right along on my Jaywalker, and when I went to turn the heel my stitches didn't add up. Hmmm...I thought I counted correctly. Nope, I cast on 4 stitches too few. I didn't think anything of it while knitting the leg, I was counting the stitch after the slip 2 tog as 1 of the 7. Therefore, my zig-zags are 7-6-7-6-7-6-7-6. It looks fine and I adjusted the numbers for the heel and kept on going. This particular sock is the slowest going sock I've ever knit so there was no way I was going to rip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors of those socks too much to see any mistakes. They are my current favorite colors. Thanks for voting!

7:39 AM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger