free hit counter Knit-Whit: Christmas Knitting *Installment #2

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas Knitting *Installment #2

I started these felted bags way back in October when I took a road trip up to Ely for my uncle's 50th birthday party. The pattern came from Knit for the Cure MN, free with a yarn purchase, and they knit up very quickly. For these 3 bags I randomly came up with the patterns as I went along, I think that was the most fun. I've knit this pattern on many occasions and plan to do more this year. Two of these bags made their way to Honolulu...I hope they aren't too hot. ;-)











These bags were knit with Nature Spun in the colors Peruvian Pink (N85) Turquoise Wonder (N78) and Spring Green (109).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

7:48 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Katie Collette said...

Ooh, I love them! The random stripes are so fun!

8:32 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

Super-cute! I wish I was in Hawaii now with such a great bag...

10:15 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Paula said...

Very cute! Love the colors. I have very similar colors in my stash. I'm just now finishing up last year's bag.

10:27 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger gail said...

fabulous bags!!! If the Hawaii folks don't like them, they can just move to the Midwest!!

1:56 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger