free hit counter Knit-Whit: Scrabble Bag = 20 Points

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Scrabble Bag = 20 Points

Well, here it is the Scrabble bag. Named as such from the stitch marker I used...probably won't ever see a game of Scrabble. The wool felted up nicely although it did take 4 hot / cold trips through the washer. It was a bit fuzzy so I took a scissor to it when it was dry and gave it a little trim.
Pattern: Knit for the Cure MN bag
Yarn: Briggs Little 100% Wool Blue Heather #42
Started: August 16
Finished: September 17 ( I didn't work on it for about 1 month )

I think I'll use it when I go to bookclub tonight...oops...I didn't finish the book. It's not that I don't like it, I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately.
Here's a shot of the bag before I felted it.

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh that is SO cute! You secret little felter, you :)

9:48 AM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger