free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pretty In Pink

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Pretty In Pink

This morning my Knit For The Cure bag looked like this (with my Chibi for size comparison)...

And by late afternoon it looked like this...

It's just the right size for a small project and maybe a little snack or drink, just perfect. I love how the wool is a little nubby in places plus it felted just how I like, with little curly q's all across the surface with no distinguishable stitches.
This photo gives a more accurate color of the bag.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute - if I liked pink or bags, I would so make a run up to the cities. Which reminds me, whenever I'm up there I always feel like I should find some of the yarn stores, but I never have. I don't like to buy yarn without a project in mind. But one day, I will see all the fancy TC yarn stores. hah

; )

10:04 AM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger