free hit counter Knit-Whit: My Favorite Christmas Decoration

Monday, December 19, 2005

My Favorite Christmas Decoration

This hand painted santa is my favorite Christmas decoration. A Santa in the rain with a duck? I like it because it's unusual and well painted, it's not something that was handed down to me or given as a gift. I bought it just for me. This Santa is one of the things I have to put out every year, I don't always dig everything out from storage. I can't even remember where I found this, some boutique I suppose. What's your favorite decoration?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the tree it's the bird that was my Grandmothers and the birds that you've given me the last couple of years. My favorite table decorations are the snowglobe you gave me and my snowbabies collection. My MOST favorite, which I keep out all year, is of course the wooden Chrismas tree next to the fireplace that Dad made me.

7:05 PM, December 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

5:45 PM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger