free hit counter Knit-Whit: Snow Day

Friday, December 30, 2005

Snow Day

A while back my brother, who lives in sunny Hawaii (83ยบ right now) asked me if we had gotten much snow this year. Does this answer your question Chris? I'm not sure what has fallen thus far but I know it is very heavy, wet snow and it's still coming down. I think I heard 4-5 inches with another 4 on the way. We had a bit of a heatwave the last 2 weeks so we lost most of the snow we had gotten earlier in December. I'm glad it's snowing again. This was the view I had at noon today when I left to meet my friend Kim for lunch, it's a view up my street.

3 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Beautiful photo - drive safely in the snow!

8:17 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger AKDMax said...

Thanks for the post...I put my winter jacket and snow boots on after looking at the picture...NOT! I do miss the seasons though and it won't be long before we get a chance to have snow at Christmas again, hopefully! Spent yesterday morning (sunrise) up on the North shore looking at the HUGE waves. I'll post a picture for you winter wonderland folks to view.

6:03 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Yes, you must move to a cold state because I'd have many more knitting possibilities!

9:44 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger