free hit counter Knit-Whit: Knitting Related Gifties *Installment #1

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Knitting Related Gifties *Installment #1

I love pin cushions so when I saw this cute donut shaped one last year I had to have it but it was one of those things that I didn't really need so I didn't buy it. When Christmas rolled around and my mom was asking what I wanted, I sent her a link to Sewdorky. I think my mom must have forwarded the link to Santa because the pink sprink donut showed up in my stocking this year! And check out the fun stuff Sewdorky includes in the package, an eraser ring, a plastic fly, a little sewdorky pin and magnet. Sewdorky rocks, thanks Santa!!!













Pink Sprink will now join my other favorite pin cushions. Does anyone know of any other unusual pin cushions??










I know pin cushions aren't really knitting related but they're close enough for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Funny, I just bought a new pincushion yesterday - for my blocking pins. It's one of those tomato ones, though, not very unusual. In Victorian days they used to stuff them with human hair - does that count?

11:25 AM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger