free hit counter Knit-Whit: Show Me Your Socks

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Show Me Your Socks

There's a contest going on over at Quiddity called Show Me Your Socks. She has many more hand knit socks than I do. I'm working on it though. I actually have given 5 pairs of socks as gifts, exactly the same amount I've knit for myself...that's pretty good isn't it?

Clockwise from the top left (my own quirky names, nothing scientific):
Lollipop Socks
Lorna's Laces (my 1st pair-knit for a sock class)
Alison's Ankle Socks aka melon anklets
Converse Socks
Stripey Wool Socks

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHH! Nice socks. I think you have enough yarn and patterns to knit more, don't you? LOL

11:30 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger kathy b said...

I love that you name your socks. Nice showing. Met you at the contest comments!

10:12 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger