free hit counter Knit-Whit: Baby Pumpkin

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Baby Pumpkin

This little pumpkin hat flew right off my needles this weekend. It was knit especially for my cousins new baby, Andrew.
Pattern: Ann Norling Kid's Fruit Cap
Needles: #5-16" circular & #5 DPN
Yarn: Tahki Cotton Classic
pumpkin color # 3402
stem color # 3725
Started: September 24
Finished: September 25

Next up: A blueberry hat since little Andrew lives in Ely which has a blueberry fest each July!

I am going to blog a bit about my birthday as soon as I get some photos...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what'd you think of Desperate Housewives? Bree and her MIL were the best part of the show, I thought. The funeral was a hoot.

10:26 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

That is super cute!

1:34 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger