free hit counter Knit-Whit: Birthday Goodies

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Birthday Goodies

I had a fun birthday, which ended up being a weekend full of socializing. Saturday Kyle & I went to see The Corpse Bride, I liked it. Then we
went to my parents for dinner where my mom gave me this super cool flip flop quilt. She bought all the fabric in Hawaii when she was there in February. My sister-in-law helped her do the applique and then she finished it up at home. Some of the buttons came from my great-grandmothers button box. Now I have to figure out where I'll hang this one! Thanks mom!!

Sunday we went to brunch with my mother-in-law and I watched football while walking on our NEW treadmill, YAY! Splatgirl had us over for dinner, cocktails and the DH premier (loved it!). As far as knitting gifties go, Splatgirl and blogless Nikki got me a Yarn of the Month subscription for 1 year!! I can't wait until I start getting the samples in the mail.

Thanks to everyone for sending birthday greetings my way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Absolutley love that quilt!

10:25 AM, September 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a seriously fantastic quilt...don't suppose you'd like to sell it... :-)

2:37 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger