free hit counter Knit-Whit: Easter Eggs & Easter Legs

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Eggs & Easter Legs

First I'd like to show you my beeeauteeeful dyed eggs. This will be my centerpiece for today's meal. Yes I'm cooking a meal for 6 this afternoon: ham, cheesy potatoes, honey glazed carrots, grilled pineapple and Caesar salad. My mom's bringing dessert and I also whipped up another batch of the iced sugar carrots cookies.

Surprise! I finished the lollipop socks! Well before my deadline too! Can you see how they mostly match too? I apologize for the ladder and the football in the photo, we were kind of in a hurry and I'm not a photographer remember? I just play one on my blog.

Of course no photo session is complete without Casey getting in on the action. I love this picture, he's prancing.

Casey was extra excited this morning when he received his Easter surprise...a Peep!! He's gentle with his babies so I the Easter bunny tends to get him the 'high-end' animals.

Have a great Easter! It's already 50ยบ here, it'll be a great day. Kyle's running his motorcycle as we speak...

**socks are knit using Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Multiringel color # 2250

5 Comments:

Blogger karrie said...

I love your socks! What is the name of the color?

Happy Easter!

3:43 PM, March 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! They match your Easter Eggs perfectly. I love colored eggs. It got up to 57 today, I hope you went out and enjoyed some of it.

4:53 PM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Love the socks! And I agree they are perfect Easter and spring colors.

10:46 AM, March 28, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Love the socks! They are great Easter and spring colors.

10:47 AM, March 28, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Oops, must have had too much Easter candy. Sorry about the 2 almost identical comments. I thought the first one did not go through. Sigh. I think I'll go have more candy.

10:50 AM, March 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger