free hit counter Knit-Whit: Teeth

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Teeth

I'm finally able to catch up on my blogging now that I know the ins & outs of Kyle's PC. I'm glad I didn't have to stay away too long.
Sunday I made these dental inspired cookies for a gal at work. We are each assigned a birthday to make treats for and I had Lisa's name. She turned some sort of low 20's age on Sunday and she loved her cookies. The tooth shaped cookie was perfectly bite size.

I finished the pink Converse socks and snuck a photo in right before a light rain storm.

When I came back inside from the photo shoot, my computer was blank...dark...black...nothing...
I got on the phone with Lara & her SO to ask for computer advice. Can I fix this now? I cannot live without my computer...
We decided the best thing would be to take it to Geek Sqaud. "They might have to have it for a couple of weeks" the geek said. OK, I guess I'll live. So straight from Geek Squad I went to grab a little comfort food...a veggie fajita burrito with corn salsa from Chipot!e. I ate the WHOLE thing. Yum.

I love their cups. This one says 'What's That in Your Teeth?".

3 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

The cookies are too cute! And the socks are beautiful. I hope your laptop gets fixed quick. Thank God for geeks..lol.

4:07 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Excellent job...they look fab! And what a lucky clothes line you have! I think those are my most favorite of all the socks you've made.

4:55 PM, April 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how much manage such adorable cookies. I loved your Easter ones before, and now this... I may just fall over from cookie-envy.

1:28 PM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger