free hit counter Knit-Whit: Target Buyers

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Target Buyers

Novaks8 must have been reading my mind when she commented the other day about Target selling yarn because I was just about to blog about it! [By the way Novaks8, thanks for commenting on my blog...I've tried to respond but I can't seem to post comments to yours]
I went to Target for a few things a week or so ago and happened upon the YARN aisle and not just any old yarn aisle...can you see those prices? $1, $1, $1, $1....

The needles weren't that great, very limited sizes and only single pointed. The yarn has potential however, I picked up some ladder yarn for mixing in with felted items. The acrylic yarn didn't even feel as plasticky as some. Great selection for beginners including pattern books and journals. Yay Target!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's not fair LOL...the Target store I go to doesn't have yarn. I'm stuck with Wal Mart or going to Hobby Lobby and Joanne's an hour away. Oh well. At least I've got those to go to. ~Tricia

9:25 AM, July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger