free hit counter Knit-Whit: October Goal #1 Completed

Sunday, October 02, 2005

October Goal #1 Completed

I finished the Harry Potter Bookscarf last night! I didn't have a crochet hook quite small enough so I used a needle to thread the fringes through, I think my eyes are still buggy from that. I enjoyed knitting this little project even on the size 0 DPN's!
Pattern: Harry Potter Bookscarf
Yarn: DMC Pearl Cotton size 5 MC#815 (2 skeins) CC#976 (1 skein)
Needles: Size 0 Pony Pearl DPN
Started: September 18
Finished: October 1

I like this photo...

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Very nice! I just love these little bookscarves. They're so fun.

8:51 AM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Ruth said...

That second shot IS a lot of fun. Every one of these bookscarves I see just makes me more determined to knit one (or two) for stocking stuffers.

10:45 AM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger