free hit counter Knit-Whit: I've Been Sneaky

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've Been Sneaky

Remember that Scrabble bag I was knitting? Well, it was for Tracy my blogging friend who gifted me with this lovely wool. She was also my sockapal2za pal so I wanted to extend my thanks for the great pair of socks I received. My nieces, SIL & brother sent me a shirt from Hawaii that matched the socks perfectly so I wore them on my birthday! Tracy received her new bag early this week and it sounds like she was surprised, the trick worked.

I also sent Paula of pjbknit a pile of pink prizes as a thank you for being a super secret pal 5! She is enjoying the gifties already!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiber Fetish said...

I was so surprised! And can I tell you that you offset a seriously shi**y day at work to boot?

But really Carrie, what good is it to send you yarn gifts if you just knit stuff with it and send it back to me?

Maybe next time I'll send you 12 balls of silk or something and see what comes back then...

Hehehe

10:41 AM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger