free hit counter Knit-Whit: I'm Still on a Yarn Diet

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Still on a Yarn Diet

Remember I said if people sent me yarn it didn't count against my 'yarn diet'? Well, the other day I got an email from Tracy saying she wanted to trade me for the Noro Shinano I had. She gave me a few options and I basically told her to surprise me, and that she did!!! She sent me a hank of Twinkletoes and a hank of Briggs & Little wool. Wow what a good trading experience. I'm excited to dive into the new yarn, unfortunately I should be working on my sock pal's socks.
I still have 3 skeins of yarn up for trade.

I had a few errands to run today so I decided to release some books for BookCrossing.com. I had a fun time doing this, I didn't want to get caught so I was very sneaky. I left one at the DMV (before this photo was taken so it isn't shown), a bench, top of a garbage can, and at the ATM. I haven't heard if any of the books have been caught yet, I'm hoping someone with a computer finds at least one.

Tonight I'm going to the Saints game with my office and plan to release Vinegar Hill there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger