free hit counter Knit-Whit: Got Heel?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Got Heel?

This is still the 1st of my sockapal2za's but I finally turned the heel!! Isn't the yarn gorgeous? It's as soft as Casey's fur.
After surfing through the list of sock pal progress, I'm thinking I should have done something a little fancier than 2x2 ribbing.

On another note, I am not happy with not being able to reply to comments on Blogger. I try my best to track down your emails & blogs so please accept my apology if you don't get a reply to your comment. What do the other Blogger bloggers do?

Are you sure you don't need any of this yarn?

97ยบ, bleh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use Haloscan comments instead. If you have a paying account there ($10 a year, I think), they'll email you your comments and you can reply to them.

Or get webspace and use Wordpress, which emails you your comments.

9:08 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

The sock is looking great! I hate that part of blogger/comments too.

11:00 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Ms. Lance-a-lot said...

Love the sock. I did 2x2 rib also (I was worried about fit, not being an accomplished knitter) and I think it will be fine. Who wouldn't love a handknit sock! Great colors!

6:14 PM, August 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger