free hit counter Knit-Whit: He Just Doesn't Learn

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

He Just Doesn't Learn

If we're outside and Casey isn't, he pokes his head through the screen on the side door. This has become a common occurence around here. So much so that I've resorted to duct taping the screen on the door instead of truly fixing it, luckily I had white from when I made wallets. I'll fix it for real in the fall when the glass is pulled down and the screen is not at risk. What a goofy dog.

Today is the first day in forever that it's not HOT & HUMID. It's only 67ยบ and it's already 12:30! I love today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding! I went for a run during lunch today (for the first time in forever). It feels like all I've been doing lately is lazing in the heat. Enjoy your day! :)

1:32 PM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger