free hit counter Knit-Whit: Do You Mind if I Put My Hands Up Your Shirt on the Street?*

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Do You Mind if I Put My Hands Up Your Shirt on the Street?*

Friday night I got together with a couple of friends for a little pampering and a yum dinner. Look at the great job *Sandy did on my nails. I chose La Paz-atively Hot for my color and Sandy added some freehand flowers which look like Hibiscus to me. I love the flip flops you get at the salons and this time I even got to keep the toe jammers. I promised Sandy I'd come back today for a manicure but decided it would be better to go next Friday so I'll have pretty nails next weekend for the drive-in movie, Kyle's class reunion and a wedding we're invited to.

Later in the evening we went to Tiburon, a local Carribean fusion restaurant. I really wanted the filet topped with lump crab meat but the chef was out of filet. So... I had the lobster tacos on blue corn tortilla shells, mmmmmm. Loved them. As far as drinks go, I had a billy ocean and a mojito, the best mojito I've ever had. I need to go back and get the puffer shot and the filet.

We each opted for our own dessert, mine was the berry chimichunga drizzled with honey and served ala mode. Very good. I ate all of it. When we were finished eating salsa dancing started up so we hung around a while in awe of all the twirling and such. Good times.

*As for the title of this post, long funny story...probably not what you're thinking. It's actually a very tame story, right Splatgirl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger