free hit counter Knit-Whit: Busy Beading

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Busy Beading

As usual these days, I haven't touched my needles. I have been doing plenty of other things though! I made a slew of stitch markers, a few will be for my secret pal and the rest I'm not sure what to do with yet.

I made one more batch of firecrackers and a batch of kinda sorta sours to use up the veggies I got the other day. I still haven't tried anything. Can anyone tell me how long I should wait for it all to be ready? I finished tagging all the jars, realizing the first tags I made had the wrong date listed. Oops.

This is what my desk (read:coffee table) has looked like all weekend. All my bead stuff, my latest book Ursula, Under, computer, TV remote, stack of magazines, sockapal2za sock, and labels for pickles. What a mess. Since I'm a tad OCD this mess is almost driving me crazy. Speaking of messes, I stripped my fridge of all the magnets, photos, junk, etc and reorganized it all. I updated the photos but now I need some new art projects...hint...hint...(this is for my brother). And speaking of my brother, his youngest daughter fell off the monkey bars the other day and broke her arm. She seems to be handling it just fine, when I called last night she was too busy playing to come to the phone. If he updated his blog you could have learned it from him not me. He's thinking of quitting blogging, please tell him not to.

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Ursula, Under? I keep looking at it, but I'm just not sure.

7:06 PM, August 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger