free hit counter Knit-Whit: August in Minnesota = Hot

Monday, August 01, 2005

August in Minnesota = Hot

Casey says "it's hot hot hot out here".

I know I say this each month but I can't believe August is already here. August brings the MN State Fair, my city festival and parade, (more) hot weather, corn on the cob and farmers markets.

As far as my monthy goals? Of course working on the sockapal2za socks is on the top, I need to do a little house cleaning/purging, I'd like to start a few Christmas gifts and make some refrigerator pickles. After this last weekend, which was SUPER busy, I"m looking forward to a short work week. I randomly took a few days off this summer and this week happens to a shhhhoorrrt one, yay!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute photo! Nothing says August heat like a big pink dog tongue.

6:02 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Iris said...

Looks just like the dog days we're having around here too.

1:39 AM, August 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger