free hit counter Knit-Whit: What's in My Handbag?

Monday, August 08, 2005

What's in My Handbag?

In hopes that I'm keeping ya'll interested in my blog, I'm tossing in some fun stuff.
I've been seeing this all over the blogging world, what's in my handbag? To start off, my bag is an original seatbelt bag. This is one of three that I own, love them! Then comes the contents. I'll just rattle it all off, along with comments since I'm sure you can pick out the items, they're fairly standard. I have a Listerine Fresh Burst PocketPak, rewetting drops for my eyes ( I wear contacts), MAC Lipglass in the color Greenhouse (which I just noticed is no longer available-boo), a gas receipt (I couldn't even fill the tank since the pump shut off at $50, damn those gas prices), cell phone (Kyle thinks I'm the last person on earth with an old Nokia), keys for work on a Start Seeing Motorcyclists keychain, a fortune from my last meal at my fav Vietnamese restaurant (it reads "If you are afraid to shake the dice, you will never throw a six"),

a nail file in a nifty little case (keeps the lint off), a little Swiss Army knife, a pen from Cycle City in Honolulu (it reads "stolen from Cycle City Honolulu, HI" he he he), my Spy sunglasses, hand lotion (OPI Avojuice Peach Juicie), 4 fake huge diamonds from a wedding we went to last weekend (they were scattered on the tables), a lone penny, nail clipper, my camera condom (usually my camera is in it), Bath & Body Works warm vanilla sugar lip balm, a bubble from a vending machine (it contains a glow-in-the-dark skull ring), duct tape wallet (this holds my license and credit cards), a Transversion envelope pouch which holds cash, change, photos, medical card, insurance card, some brush-ups, B&N member card, Noodles punch card, and a Caribou card. That's what's in my bag.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my blog. I love those what's in my bag photos (maybe it's because I'm a terribly nosy person).

2:13 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger