free hit counter Knit-Whit: Top Dog

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Top Dog

Yesterday I went to watch a friend show her 7 month old French Bulldog at a dog show. Brandt did great and took home 3 ribbons. Isn't he a cutie?

This is Alison getting him into the correct stance for the judge. Brandt was the only all white one there most of the other French Bulldogs were all black.

I watched the Vizslas for quite a while yesterday since that's a breed I'd like to get. When I talked to Kyle last night he said "Hmmm, no, too small {what?} we need another Weim". OK whatever Kyle...
On the way home I was driving by a LYS I've only been to once before about a year ago so I thought I'd drop in. Of course I couldn't go away empty handed. I know I have plenty of yarn already but what fun is it if I can't buy something I like?

I know, I know...more sock yarn? Yes, apparently I'm obsessed. Single skeins of Lorna's Laces and Koigu for socklettes, I might even add pom poms. Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Multiringel since this stuff is super hard to find & makes lovely socks (this was their last ball) and a ball of Pon Pon because there was a store sample with this added into wool before felting and it looked super neat-o. So there you have it...more yarn. Would would have thought I needed any more??
Last night Lara and Vern picked me up for dinner and then Lara and I perused Km#rt for some stuff we'd heard about. They really have some decent things. I picked up a few kitchen towels and some plastic drinking glasses. We also found jumbo straws ( a little tough to find) and then we spyed Nerds Rope for 34ยข! That's a huge bargain and like Lara said "since when does candy go on sale?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger