free hit counter Knit-Whit: Hello Hat

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hello Hat

After 3 trys with the Hello Yarn hat, I think I finally knit it the way I wanted. If I knit it for a 4th time I may decrease my needle size for a tighter knit but I'm happy with it now too so it will stay. I love the different thicknesses of the yarn throughout and colors, so spring-like.

Yes I know my tag is sticking out.

Today I spent a nice afternoon with my frind Kim. I made a lunch of pesto cavatappi, fruit and rice krispie bars, our favorite meal at
Nood!es. Then we took a walk with Casey and now I'm computing. I LOVE having Tuesdays off.

TV Knitting reference! Last night on The Bachelor Sarah W. was knitting! All the other catty girls hid her project because they thought she was ignoring them while she was knitting and then asked her why she was always knitting and she said "I enjoy knitting and I'm not going to stop knitting!". Yay for Sarah W!

4 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

AHHHHHHHHHDORABLE!

8:54 PM, April 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL, go Sarah W.!

10:35 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Adrian said...

I love it!

I think the looser knit is great because it shows off the thick/thin aspect of the yarn better.

It looks lovely on you!

10:47 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Gorgeous colors!

4:11 AM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger