free hit counter Knit-Whit: I.Must.Knit.Socks.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I.Must.Knit.Socks.

I thought I had a great idea the other day while thinking of blogging material, pull out & photograph my sock yarn stash. Whoa. There is a lot of sock yarn in this house. The funniest conversation took place as I was setting this up.
Lara "I've never seen that yarn."
Me "I haven't either!"
he he he he he he he
Pretty bad if I think I've never seen yarn in my own stash.

Clockwise starting at Casey's back paw:
Knit Picks Sock Garden Color-Daffodil
Koigu KPPPM Color# P511
Artyarns Supermerino Color# 104
Knit Picks Sock Landscape Color-Spring Prairie
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Color# 312 Lucky Stripe
Regia Stretch Color# 81
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Color# 401 Neon (already wound in balls)
Fortissima Colori Color# 9094 (blue)

Opal Magic Color# 1043
Sockotta Color# 12
Lana Grossa Merino 2000 Print Color# 707

Lara was trying to get Casey out of the way and all he wanted to do was play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger