free hit counter Knit-Whit: In The Works

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In The Works

Lately I've been plugging away on my book club selection, The Kite Runner (very good!) and my 2nd pink Converse sock. Nothing too exciting. This morning when I turned the page in my Knitting Pattern-A-Day calendar I saw 2 of my favorite things...Kyle and a hoodie. Funny. Tonight it's a bit chillier than it's been the last few days so it might be a good evening to hibernate under the woobie while knitting away on the sock.

It's funny how humans and the weather works...right now it's 51º and cloudy. Two months ago in the middle of winter kids would be out in shorts and sandals today. Since it's been near 70º for the last 4 days, 51º feels cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

I'm reading The Kite Runner for my book club too! How many Minnesota knitters are reading the Kite Runner for book club right now? :-)

9:24 AM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger